- You are socially conscious and have a heart for the under-served. More than just talking about social justice, you want to be involved where the rubber hits the road.
- Like other members of the Olive Tree Estates team, you are willing to accept sub-market compensation. For you, there are meaningful and significant intangible personal benefits in journeying with passionate and like-hearted team-mates, individuals who are committed to building a sustainable business which seeks to provide quality housing with embedded services and amenities to the masses and under-served in developing countries.
- As part of the Partnerships team, you will be helping the ‘main body’ of educators, healthcare professionals, and social workers to establish points of entry for effective community engagement in our social and affordable housing estates. It doesn’t faze you that the ‘glory and accolades’ will go to your domain partners and the community. For you, their success is your success.
- With much of our work and service being in emerging markets, having strong EQ with the ability to catch nuances and appreciate local sensitivities is very much a non-negotiable. You are able to converse well and work with your seniors to guide conversations with our current and potential partners, in and out of Singapore.
- Under the direction of the Partnerships Director, you will execute on ground-zero programmes, events and initiatives with our partners. Many of these activities will directly express our mission to strengthen local communities, not just through the direct provision of amenities and services, but also to contribute to sector-wide capacity building through deep domain equipping and training. To be effective, you should have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in social services, social work and/or in the non-profit sector.
- You’re obviously a pretty detailed person, a multi-tasker and prepared to roll-up your sleeves to run programs and events. You appreciate the importance of thorough pre-events planning, to ensure that our service offering always meets the requirements of our local stakeholder partners and the communities we will be engaging. You recognize that ground level planning and execution must be managed with diligence and excellence. Post-events, you will analyze data, assess ground feedback, document our work and to constructively suggest how we can do better and be even more impactful going forward.
- As much as you are a relational person, you understand that as a sustainable front and centre social impact enterprise, we need to have clear outcomes and key metrics. In this regard, you will be working with senior team members to define the appropriate impact measurements against the context of the UN’s SDGs and other relevant impact indicators.
- Together with our Communications Specialist, you will support the team in managing our social media presence and tapping on the use of story-telling as qualitative impact measurement.
- You are very much a team player and understand what it means to celebrate diversity without undermining unity. You carry confidence and resilience in wanting to deliver results, and yet you can be humble and prepared to knuckle down and get the hard and ground work done with distinction.
- You’re happy to travel budget and eat/live simply with the rest of your colleagues.
Do contact us at email@example.com if you know of someone who might be interested in this opportunity.